Here we go.

05 August 2012

Good-bye, weekend.

I have to relearn to relax constantly:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Nu shooz:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Lighting scheme:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Cubans:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Lake Hamilton:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Mexico Elegante.  We've got to go back for their beautiful ceramic skulls & tiles:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

tens tens tens twenties:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

 I need a career change.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love all of your pics and travel/menu/shopping ideas. Thank you for posting so often.

AMD & KMHD said...

Thanks, gal! After talking to a friend about maybe being a little more brave when writing, maybe I'll get into some actual writing. We will see.

Carrie said...

Yes, please do. You can count on me as an "already" fan.

Blog Archive